The Goals and Mission of Planet Life Economy Foundation
- To join together both the guiding principles and the ensuing actions of Planomìa* in a coordinated approach that interweaves both innovative concepts with experience, and encourages dialogue between the academic world, researchers, entrepreneurs, management, communication experts, political analysts, journalists and citizens.
- To contribute to the evolution of today’s social-economic model in the direction of full sustainability, by developing applications, analytic tools and mechanisms that involve all of the stakeholders.
- To construct a solid scientific and cultural foundation on which to build a more sustainable and up to date approach to industrial development.
- To lay out an approach to problem solving at whose central core are the resources of the planet: its people and its environment.
- To shift the current business strategy toward Planomìa.
- To encourage consumers to choose products and services that are compatible with sustainability.
- Specialized training regarding the strategies and approach of a sustainable industry. Its competitive advantage, its profit margin, and its productive structure.
- Diagnosis of a company’s sustainability.
- Models and tools for specialized sustainable management.
- Service and assistance to members on the activities and culture of Sustainability.
- Cooperation with other organizations in the implementation of projects for sustainable development.